Online learning can be a lifeline to those who have obstacles, such as geographical distance or physical disabilities. استراتيجيات الروليت
Covid-19 did not only affect the healthcare system but also made the educational system collapse. From elementary to higher level, it spared no one across the globe. automaty online za peniaze The covid-19 outbreak came as a sudden shock to everyone and challenged the whole educational system, as it affected billions of students and learners.
QUICK FACT: ALMOST 1.2 BILLION STUDENTS FROM 189 COUNTRIES ARE KEPT AWAY FROM THEIR PHYSICAL CLASSROOMS DUE TO THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK.
WHAT IS ONLINE LEARNING?
Online learning can be described as a process where learning is undertaken remotely and on digital platforms like ‘online teaching apps’ or ‘social media.
In such challenging times, online teaching as well as online teaching apps acted as a shield for the students and helped them go ahead with their studies. Thousands of students graduated while the world was fighting covid, students from India were able to pursue courses from their desired universities in the other countries through online learning, online teacher apps helped the teachers stay connected with their students, and in fact, online learning helped students feel stay sane and productive while the world was facing physical as well as a mental health crisis. Even before covid-19, the investors invested around $18.66 billion into the Edtech industry globally. And they now aim to make the investment rise up to 0 billion by the year 2025. العب واكسب This clearly shows how e-learning is the most rapidly growing industry of today’s times. zakłady sportowe warszawa
4 REASONS WHY WE LOVE ONLINE EDUCATION
- IT KEEPS US MOVING: In these challenging times, things are not exactly under control. There’s only so much that we can do. But online learning keeps bringing to us new opportunities every day through webinars, videos, live sessions, or online teaching apps. It has made education accessible and reachable.
- SAVES MONEY AND TEXTBOOKS: Online teaching needs no textbooks as the study material can be shared in the form of online documents, such as pdf. This eventually saves money for the students and paper or trees indirectly. So, online teaching becomes eco-friendly too.
QUICK FACT: THE TOTAL VALUE OF THE TEXTBOOK INDUSTRY IS CLOSE TO $7-$10 BILLION.
- ENVIRONMENT OF YOUR CHOICE: Many pieces of research prove that students who study in an environment they love are likely to be 15% more efficient than the ones who don’t like their environment. Our traditional education system does not take into consideration student choices. On the other hand, online teaching apps or online learning, in general, provides this freedom to the students.
- NO TIMETABLES: Online learning sets no boundaries of 7-8 fixed hours and demands no boredom from them. Instead, students can set their timetables themselves and can learn at their own pace. This helps the students be more independent and efficient.
The world has seen a total shift from traditional education to online teaching. Traditional schools got replaced by online teaching apps. Every parent, every student, every teacher walks with several questions in mind:
- Will online teaching apps replace schools?
- Will online teacher apps replace the teachers in school?
- Will the students be able to get back to the old normal?
- Will the days with friends in the playground come back?
Well, everyone shall get their answers soon and shall not lose hope in these tough times. العاب القمار اون لاين gry hazardowe za pieniądze The show must go on. The learners shall keep learning online until we get back to our good old days. However, online education does seem like the reality. It is making quality education accessible and with plenty of amazing online teaching apps, it is only fair to think that we are headed in the right direction.
Thank you for reading.